Monday, November 19, 2012

My Shop

At first when working thinking about the plan I was unsure about where much of the work would take place.
Soon after I moved into my apartment I realized that there was a shop space in the basement. It was filthy and filled with stuff. I was unsure if it would be a useful space.
It looked at first like this:



After spending an afternoon in the room I got it clean enough to actually be very useful. Now it looks like an actual shop.
It is a clean and good looking space I am quite satisfied with it.

You can view this as a photosphere on my Google plus page here.

You may notice that there are almost no tools on the wall. That is very much something I am aware of. I will be borrowing the more specialized tools that I will be needing and I am going to be getting basic tools that I expect to be useful to me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment